Westminster City Council is reviewing its area forums and how it engages with residents. The area forums were set up thirteen years ago to provide a regular opportunity for the council and residents to discuss local and City-wide issues.
Now the area forums team at Westminster council says it wants to improve the operation of the forums and would like to hear people’s views.
“We would like to hear from you about how we can make it easier and more interesting for you to be involved. For example, would you like to take part in regular question times with the Leader? Or talk to your neighbours and councillors online?” they say.
Residents are invited to get in touch with the area forum team by either:
- Completing a survey online
- Emailing your ideas to email@example.com
- Write with your ideas at their freepost address: Area Forums, FREEPOST LON 17563, 19th Floor, Westminster City Hall, London, SW1E 6QP
- Speak to your ward councillors. To find out who your ward councillors are and how to contact them use this link
- Ring the area forum team on 020 7641 5212
- Using Twitter tweet @CityWestminster
They are also holding a number of drop-in sessions across Westminster in November to talk to residents. For more information, visit www.westminster.gov.uk/future-area-forums