Westminster Council validated ten planning applications in Fitzrovia West during December 2021.
Among the monthly list is an application to install three air conditioning units at 10 Ogle Street; an application for lawful development at 58 Rathbone Place, and 54-62, 66 and 68 Oxford Street; and the placing of tables and chairs at 190 Great Portland Street.
To view the applications and make a comment, use the monthly list below and the links to the full application on the council website. There is a limited time to submit comments. If you have trouble with the link not working, use the application reference number and search Westminster’s planning website. The monthly list we publish is pulled from the council’s website and is correct at the time of publication.
- Installation of 3 air conditioning units surrounded by an acoustic enclosure at main roof level.
10 Ogle Street London W1W 6HTRef. No: 21/08706/FULL | Received: Mon 20 Dec 2021 | Validated: Mon 20 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Confirmation that planning permission dated 15 January 2019 (RN:17/05283/FULL) has commenced before the expiry of the three year time period and it is lawful to continue with this development.
Proposed Development Site At 51 To 58 Rathbone Place And 54-62 And 66 And 68 Oxford Street LondonRef. No: 21/08663/CLEUD | Received: Fri 17 Dec 2021 | Validated: Fri 17 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board measuring 0.6m x 0.9m to be attached to the building at first floor level.150 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6YJRef. No: 21/08606/AD7 | Received: Thu 16 Dec 2021 | Validated: Wed 29 Dec 2021 | Status: Decided
- Dual /alternative use of the lower ground and ground floor levels as retail, office, gym and / or health clinic under Class E (a) (d) (g i) (e).
34 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 8BQRef. No: 21/08485/FULL | Received: Mon 13 Dec 2021 | Validated: Mon 13 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Internal alterations including existing staircases from the rooftop to the 7th floor (NE and SW corner) to be enlarged to provide the fire brigade access, escape routes and changes to internal configuration apartments.
United Kingdom House 180 Oxford Street London W1D 1NNRef. No: 21/08321/LBC | Received: Mon 06 Dec 2021 | Validated: Wed 29 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Renewal of display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.68 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NGRef. No: 21/08150/AD7 | Received: Mon 29 Nov 2021 | Validated: Mon 06 Dec 2021 | Status: Decided
- Renewal of display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.28 Mortimer Street London W1W 7RDRef. No: 21/08152/AD7 | Received: Mon 29 Nov 2021 | Validated: Mon 06 Dec 2021 | Status: Decided
- Use of the public highway for the placing of five tables, ten chairs and nine barriers in two areas measuring 4.9m x 1.20m and 3.6m x 1.20m in connection with the existing ground floor use.
190 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QZRef. No: 21/08113/TCH | Received: Fri 26 Nov 2021 | Validated: Thu 02 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Display of internally illuminated led fascia sign measuring 350mm x 3000mm
Ground Floor 65 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7PSRef. No: 21/07725/ADV | Received: Wed 10 Nov 2021 | Validated: Tue 07 Dec 2021 | Status: Pending
- Display of an internally illuminated (letters only) fascia lettering measuring 1185mm x 231mm, an internally illuminated (letters only) fascia lettering measuring 830mm x 99.5mm, an externally illuminated projecting sign measuring 600mm diameter, and two internally illuminated menu boards each measuring 250mm x 335mm mounted on a 1600mm high post. Repainting the Rathbone Street façade at ground and first floor level.5 Charlotte Street London W1T 1RERef. No: 21/05951/ADV | Received: Fri 27 Aug 2021 | Validated: Tue 07 Dec 2021 | Status: Decided