Westminster Council registered 17 planning applications in Fitzrovia West during September 2022.
Among the monthly list are: replacement of rear extension at 76 Great Titchfield Street; extension of hours for tables and chairs outside 29 Rathbone Place; alterations to frontage at 18 Mortimer Street; and replacement mechanical plant at 14 Margaret Street.
To view the applications and make a comment, use the monthly list below and the links to the full application on the council website. There is a limited time to submit comments. If you have trouble with the link not working, use the application reference number and search Westminster’s planning website. The monthly list we publish is pulled from the council’s website and is correct at the time of publication.
Residents in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia can also seek advice on planning applications by contacting the Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Association (email: email@example.com).
- Replacement of existing outward opening entrance door with new outward opening entrance door and erection of guard rail within the curtilage of the property. 112-114 Great Portland Street London W1W 6PHRef. No: 22/06607/FULL | Received: Fri 30 Sep 2022 | Validated: Fri 30 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Display of externally non illuminated projecting sign measuring 1.256m x 0.892m, fascia sign measuring 0.4m x 2.503m, fascia sign measuring 0.4m x 2.503m, other type sign measuring 0.81m x 0.36m, fascia sign measuring 0.694m x 0.52m, fascia sign measuring 520m x 0.397m, other type sign measuring 0.187m x 0.261m. 240-242 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QURef. No: 22/06573/ADV | Received: Thu 29 Sep 2022 | Validated: Thu 29 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Variation of Condition 6 of planning permission dated 5 Auguest 2020 (RN: 20/03894/TCH) for use of a the public highway for the placing of 3 tables and 6 chairs in an area measuring 0.6m x 5m in connection with the ground floor premises; NAMELY, to allow the use of the pavement for further 2 years. 226 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QPRef. No: 22/06462/FULL | Received: Sun 25 Sep 2022 | Validated: Tue 27 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Variation of Condition 5 of planning permission dated 28 January 2021 (RN:20/07911/FULL) for use of the public highway measuring 6.84m x 4.05m for the placing of 10 tables, 10 chairs, 5 benches, 2 planters, 4 planters with glazed screens in connection with existing ground floor use; NAMELY, to allow the use of the pavement until 31st October 2024 4 Market Place London W1W 8ADRef. No: 22/06433/FULL | Received: Fri 23 Sep 2022 | Validated: Fri 23 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Temporary removal of windows on Great Portland Street facade of the building. (Linked with 22/06446/FULL) 214 Oxford Street London W1C 1DARef. No: 22/06447/LBC | Received: Fri 23 Sep 2022 | Validated: Fri 23 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Use of an area of the public highway measuring 0.9m x 9.1m for the placing of five tables and ten chairs for use in connection with the adjacent coffee shop. 1-2 Langham Place London W1B 3DERef. No: 22/06380/TCH | Received: Wed 21 Sep 2022 | Validated: Wed 21 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Installation of a temporary WC in Narthex Roman Catholic Church Ogle Street London W1W 6HSRef. No: 22/06254/EEN | Received: Wed 14 Sep 2022 | Validated: Wed 14 Sep 2022 | Status: Decided
- Refurbishment and alterations to existing roof terrace including introduction of permanent shading, seating and planting structures; window and door alterations to existing 7th floor structure; and the installation of photovoltaic panels. Kent House 14-17 Market Place London W1W 8AJRef. No: 22/06204/FULL | Received: Mon 12 Sep 2022 | Validated: Mon 12 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Replacement of the ground floor front window with openable, double-glazed shopfront. Basement And Ground Floor Maisonette 18 Mortimer Street London W1T 3JNRef. No: 22/06158/FULL | Received: Fri 09 Sep 2022 | Validated: Fri 09 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Variation of condition 3 of planning permission dated 3rd September 2021 (RN:21/04897/TCH) for the use of two areas of the public highway measuring 4.69m x 1.23m and 4.1m x 0.4m for placing of 9 tables, 18 chairs, and 3 planters in connection with the ground and basement unit. Namely, to extend the consented hours to allow table and chairs on the pavement outside 29 Rathbone Place to be used from 8am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and between 8am to 10:30pm Sunday and Bank Holidays. Basement And Ground Floor 29 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JGRef. No: 22/06105/FULL | Received: Wed 07 Sep 2022 | Validated: Wed 07 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Details of Code of Construction Practice pursuant to Condition 20 of planning permission dated 13th January 2021 (RN:20/03608/FULL)50 – 57 Newman Street London W1T 3EBRef. No: 22/06109/ADFULL | Received: Wed 07 Sep 2022 | Validated: Wed 07 Sep 2022 | Status: Decided
- Installation of replacement telecommunications equipment within the church spire.All Saints Church 7 Margaret Street London W1W 8JGRef. No: 22/05940/EEN | Received: Thu 01 Sep 2022 | Validated: Thu 01 Sep 2022 | Status: Decided
- Installation of replacement plant at roof level, including replace two windowpanes on the top of the existing window with one air inlet and one air outlet weather proof louvres. First Floor 13-14 Margaret Street London W1W 8RNRef. No: 22/05961/FULL | Received: Thu 01 Sep 2022 | Validated: Fri 16 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Replacement of the existing first floor rear extension. 76 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7QRRef. No: 22/05795/FULL | Received: Wed 24 Aug 2022 | Validated: Mon 05 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Display of one non – illuminated fascia sign measuring 1.025m x 3.295 and one internally illuminated projecting sign measuring 0.75m x 0.75m. Second Floor Gym The Plaza 120 Oxford Street London W1D 1LTRef. No: 22/05645/ADV | Received: Thu 18 Aug 2022 | Validated: Mon 12 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Shopfront alterations. (Linked with 22/05406/ADV) 22-24 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QSRef. No: 22/05407/FULL | Received: Mon 08 Aug 2022 | Validated: Thu 15 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending
- Installation upgrade to existing rooftop telecommunications apparatus and associated ancillary works. The Plaza 120 Oxford Street London W1D 1LTRef. No: 22/04643/FULL | Received: Tue 12 Jul 2022 | Validated: Tue 27 Sep 2022 | Status: Pending