Green plaque commemorates medical pioneers at site of Middlesex Hospital Medical School

A Green Plaque was installed in October at the site of the former Middlesex Hospital Medical School in Fitzrovia, to honour biochemists James Tait, Sylvia Simpson, and Hilary Grundy for their contribution to world medicine. The newly installed green plaque at the former Middlesex Hospital Medical School. In 1952, the three of them discovered Aldosterone, …